Michael T. Willis, Esq.
NEW JERSEY ELDER LAW
& Estate Planning Lawyers
Protect All That
JERSEYCITY | MORRISTOWN | PARAMUS | REDBANK
How to Protect Your “Stuff ”
in 3 Easy Steps!
• Red Bank 12/8 & 12/19
• Paramus 12/5 & 12/15
• Morristown 12/1 & 12/12
• Jersey City 12/6 & 12/20
MORNING AND EVENING SESSIONS AVAILABLE
FREE EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP
This workshop covers frequently asked questions
and common misconceptions regarding:
Wills & Trusts | Asset Protection | Estate Taxes
Medicaid Qualification | Long-Term Care
Learn strategies and tools that will enable you to protect
and preserve your savings, estate and your legacy.
Learn how to protect what is important to you:
• Can I protect my “Stuff” from a long-term care facility? How?
• What is a trust? What’s the difference between revocable
• How can I avoid probate? Do I need to?
• Should I give my “Stuff” to the children?
• If I give my “Stuff” away, will it take 60 months for it to be safe?
• What is a Power of Attorney, a Living Will, and a Healthcare
Proxy? What are the differences? Which do I need?
• How can I plan for disabled beneficiaries?
• Are my IRAs safe? Do I need special planning for them?
Limite d Space Reserve