Have you watched our
innovative surgery? Just
search: Spiro Plastic Surgery
Get info on hot topics in skin
care and cosmetic surgery.
Like us on Facebook.
Search facebook for
Spiro Plastic Surgery
Take a snapshot of this bar
code with your Smart phone
for information on Dr.Spiro
WE’RE SOCIAL! FOLLOW US
Voted Best Medical Spa NOVEMBER2
TOPDOCS ASCHOSENBYTHEIRPEERS ;;;
DEMYSTIFYING SLEEP: HOW TO GETA GOOD NIGHT’S REST
D abetes/Metabo sm
Medical Missions: Hero Docs Change Lives In Neediest Nations
With more than 60 locations throughout Northern Ne w Jersey, the quality healthcare
of Summit Medical Group is virtually right around the corner.
It’s Summer Time!
We’ll Help You Look Your Best With...
Celebrating 20 years of Practice
and more than 30,000 Procedures!
• Volume restoring “Natural Face” lift with combination
SMAS composite and fat grafting
• In office “Mini-Facelift” with combination multisite facial fillers/botox
• Core enhancing, cosmetic, and customized abdominal wall
repair in tummy tuck
• Corrective breast surgery after previous cosmetic augmentation
and breast reconstruction
• 3D torso shaping liposuction
• Management of complex breast conditions including: Asymmetries,
Constriction Anomalies, Tuberous Malformations & Poland’s Syndrome
• “Natural Nose” Rhinoplasty
• An Artistic approach to breast augmentation, lift, and reduction
• Numerous fat grafting applications in hands, face, and buttocks
• Regeneration, The Medical Spa; featuring a comprehensive approach
to skin care with customized medical-grade peels and products
• No time for recovery from liposuction and you still want to look good this summer?
Choose (cool sculpt logo) for non-surgical fat reduction. See our neck reduction results!
SCOTT A. SPIRO, MD, FACS
101 Old Short Hills Road
Suite 510 | West Orange, NJ
• Speaker at the 2016
of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
International Meeting on
Cosmetic Breast Surgery
• American Cancer Society
2013 Diamond Ball Honoree
(for contributions in breast
• Chosen for the cover of
New Jersey Monthly’s
2015 Top Docs issue