Five Star Home Professionals
2016 New Jersey
Five Star Professional partnered with New Jersey Monthly to identify real estate, mortgage and insurance professionals
in the New Jersey area who deliver outstanding service and client satisfaction. The Five Star Professional research team
contacted thousands of recent homebuyers, as well as other consumers. Clients may also submit evaluations online.
Phone, mail and online respondents rated their service professional on criteria such as overall satisfaction and whether
they would recommend the provider to a friend. The research methodology allows no more than 7 percent of
professionals in each category to receive the award. This year’s winners are listed and profiled in the following pages
(see each award winner’s listing for more details).
1. Received a qualifying client satisfaction rating.
2. Satisfied the applicable state licensing requirements.
3. Actively employed as a licensed professional for a
minimum of three years.
4. Favorable regulatory and complaint history review.
5. Satisfied minimum client volume or production on a one-year and three-year basis (number and volume of
transactions or number of client households served).
Professionals who satisfied each of the following objective criteria were named a
2016 New Jersey Five Star Real Estate Agent, Five Star Mortgage Professional or Five
Star Home/Auto Insurance Professional:
• The 2016 Five Star Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Professionals and
Home/Auto Insurance Professionals do not pay a fee to be included
in the research or the final list.
• Each professional is screened against state governing bodies to verify
that licenses are current and no disciplinary actions are pending.
• The inclusion of a real estate agent, mortgage professional or
insurance professional on the final lists should not be construed as an
endorsement by Five Star Professional or New Jersey Monthly.
• The research process incorporates a statistically valid sample in order
to identify the professionals in the local market who score highest in
overall satisfaction. These professionals are not included on the list unless their score is statistically valid.
For more information on the Five Star award and the research/selection methodology, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com.
of Award Winners