You’ve worked hard
for what you have.
Let us work hard
to protect it.
ELDER LAW & ESTATE PLANNING
Your Seats Today!
How to Protect
in 3 Easy Steps!
Free Educational Workshop
Jersey City Nov 11th & Dec 20th
Paramus Nov 18th & Dec 7th
Morristown Nov 4th & Dec 13th
Red Bank Nov 8th, 20th & Dec 5th
AFTERNOON AND EVENING SESSIONS AVAILABLE
This workshop covers frequently asked questions
and common misconceptions regarding:
Wills & Trusts | Asset Protection | Estate Taxes
Medicaid Qualification | Long-Term Care
Learn from attorneys some of the strategies
and tools that will allow you to protect and
preserve your savings, estate and your legacy.
Learn how to protect what is important to you:
- Can I protect my “stu;” from a long-term
care facility? How?
- What is a trust? What’s the di;erence
between revocable and irrevocable?
- How can I avoid probate? Do I need to?
- Should I give my “stu;” to the children?
- If I give my “stu;” away, will it take 60 months
for it to be safe?
- What is a Power of Attorney, a Living Will, and
a Healthcare Proxy? What are the di;erences?
Which do I need?
- How can I plan for disabled beneficiaries?
- Are my IRAs safe? Do I need special
planning for them?
JERSEY CITY MORRISTOWN PARAMUS PRINCETON RED BANK
(201) 616-7667 (973) 870-0075 (201) 977-6474 (609) 737-9550 (732) 993-9500