You’ve worked hard
for what you have.
Let us work hard
to protect it.
ELDER LAW & ESTATE PLANNING
Your Seats Today!
How to Protect
in 3 Easy Steps!
Free Educational Workshop
Jersey City Oct 14th & 25th, Nov 11th
Paramus Oct 7th & 18th, Nov 1st
Morristown Oct 3rd & 21st, Nov 4th
Red Bank Oct 11th & 28th, Nov 8th
AFTERNOON AND EVENING SESSIONS AVAILABLE
This workshop covers frequently asked questions
and common misconceptions regarding:
Wills & Trusts | Asset Protection | Estate Taxes
Medicaid Qualification | Long-Term Care
Learn from attorneys some of the strategies
and tools that will allow you to protect and
preserve your savings, estate and your legacy.
Learn how to protect what is important to you:
- Can I protect my “stuff” from a long-term
care facility? How?
- What is a trust? What’s the difference
between revocable and irrevocable?
- How can I avoid probate? Do I need to?
- Should I give my “stuff” to the children?
- If I give my “stuff” away, will it take 60 months
for it to be safe?
- What is a Power of Attorney, a Living Will, and
a Healthcare Proxy? What are the differences?
Which do I need?
- How can I plan for disabled beneficiaries?
- Are my IRAs safe? Do I need special
planning for them?
JERSEY CITY MORRISTOWN PARAMUS PRINCETON RED BANK